$25 per month/ $300 a year will sponsor a child at the school in Opiege, Haiti. HHIM is a 507(c)3 organization. All gifts are tax deductible. You will receive a tax receipt for each gift.
You may sponsor a child using the HHIM PayPal link or by mail.
Select a child from among the unsponsored children using the link on the right.
To sponsor using PayPal:
Click the HHIM PayPal Button at the bottom of the page.
When using a PC or Laptop for PayPal you can set up recurring payments. Put your child’s name in the special instruction box. Gifts can be made on Smart Phones and Tablet apps as well.
Complete the transaction as prompted on Pay Pal.
To sponsor using Mail:
Select a child and put his or her name on the memo line of your check. You may then send your gift each month or a one time annual payment to:
Hope Here International Ministries
1103 Scenic View Drive
Dothan, Alabama, 36303
CHOOSE YOUR CHILD BELOW
Because the difference is JESUS.
When you sponsor a child through the Opiege Ministries Student Sponsorship Program you ensure that the child you help will receive the gospel, materials for their education, a daily meal, a safe school environment, and training in a number of skills that will help them in life.
Opiege Ministries .....
Giving kids a chance at a better life.
OPIEGE MINISTRIES STUDENT SPONSORSHIP POLICY
HHIM and Opiege Ministries takes care to protect the children in our sponsorship program. This includes their families. To ensure the privacy and protection of a child and family, specific guidelines are necessary regarding contacting the sponsored child.
1. HHIM and Opiege Ministries releases only a limited amount of information about the child. The Opiege School Director and Church Pastor have sole jurisdiction on what is made available.
2. Contact with the child is allowed through a short letter or note upon approved of HHIM or the Opiege Ministry. The written correspondence should be presented to HHIM and Opiege Ministries to be sure it conforms to ministry guidelines. After approved the ministry will mail or deliver the letter or note to the Opiege School Director or Church Pastor for presentation.
3. A gift may be given to the child. This gift may sometimes be delivered by mail, but most often and best achieved by a team to Haiti. If the sponsor is on the mission team, he or she may deliver the gift personally.
4. Periodically HHIM and the Opiege Ministry will present each sponsor with a photograph of the child and when possible, a note from the child and/or a completed assignment.
5. Opiege Ministry does include school and church news in its Opiege publications. This coverage does not generally cover an individual student, but reports activities at the school and or church where the child is a part.
6. As in the United States students sometimes move away from their school. Haitian students occasionally move to larger cities or towns, go live with a different relative, or in the case of Opiege, families may move across the border to the Dominican Republic seeking better opportunities. When a child leaves the Opiege School we will recommend a new student as soon as possible. Should the sponsor desire, he or she may select their own child from the Child Sponsorship link on the HHIM website.
Letters, notes, and gifts may be delivered to HHIM at 1103 Scenic View Drive, Dothan, AL 36303. For questions or more information contact Gene Ziebach at email@example.com
Revised May 1, 2021
Copyright © 2021 Hope Here International Ministries - All Rights Reserved.