$25 per month/ $300 a year will sponsor a child at the school in Opiege, Haiti. HHIM is a 507(c)3 organization. All gifts are tax deductible. You will receive a tax receipt for each gift.
You may sponsor a child using the HHIM PayPal link or by mail.
Select a child from among the unsponsored children using the link on the right.
To sponsor using PayPal:
Click the HHIM PayPal Button at the bottom of the page.
When using a PC or Laptop for PayPal you can set up recurring payments. Put your child’s name in the special instruction box. Gifts can be made on Smart Phones and Tablet apps as well.
Complete the transaction as prompted on Pay Pal.
To sponsor using Mail:
Select a child and put his or her name on the memo line of your check. You may then send your gift each month or a one time annual payment to:
Hope Here International Ministries
1103 Scenic View Drive
Dothan, Alabama, 36303
CHOOSE YOUR CHILD BELOW
Because the difference is JESUS.
When you sponsor a child through the Opiege Ministries Student Sponsorship Program you ensure that the child you help will receive the gospel, materials for their education, a daily meal, a safe school environment, and training in a number of skills that will help them in life.
Opiege Ministries .....
Giving kids a chance at a better life.
HHIM and Opiege Ministries takes care to protect the children in our sponsorship program. This includes their families. To ensure the privacy and protection of a child, specific guidelines are necessary regarding contacting the sponsored child.
1. HHIM and Opiege Ministries releases only a limited amount of information about the child.
2. Contact with the child is allowed through a letter or note. The written correspondence should be presented to HHIM and Opiege Ministries. The ministry will mail or deliver the letter or note.
3. A gift may be given to the child. This gift will be delivered by mail or by a team to Haiti. If the sponsor is on the team he or she may deliver the gift personally.
4. HHIM and Opiege Ministries will share accurate information regarding the child with respect. Periodically the ministry will present each sponsor with a photograph of the child and when possible a note from the child and/or a completed assignment.
5. As in the United States students sometimes move away from their school. Haitian students occasionally move to larger cities or towns, go live with a different relative, or in the case of Opiege, families may move across the border to the Dominican Republic seeking better opportunities. When a child leaves the Opiege School we will assign a new student as soon as possible. Should the sponsor desire, he or she may select their own child from the website.
Letters, notes, and gifts may be delivered to HHIM at 1103 Scenic View Drive, Dothan, AL 36303. For questions or more information contact Gene Ziebach at firstname.lastname@example.org